What is Bank Andara Loan?
Bank Andara loan is loan from Bank Andara to microfinance institutions (MFIs) to meet capital requirements, given to MFI borrowers who meet the requirements.
Who is eligible to get Bank Andara Loan?
Only microfinance institutions (MFIs) such as rural bank (BPR), Cooperatives, Credit Union, venture capital and other form of MFI are eligible to get Bank Andara loan.
Why choose Bank Andara Loan?
Bank Andara has a primary business focus is to expand access to financial services through microfinance institutions in terms of product development, service and technology.
How much loan limit that can be obtained?
Credit limit that can be obtained is determined according to the results of a credit assessment by Bank Andara.
What is the maximum loan term?
Currently, the maximum loan term is 60 months.
What requirements are necessary to obtain Bank Andara Loan?
- Applying for a loan
- Has a minimum paid up capital of Rp. 500 million (five hundred million Rupiah)
- Has had a business license from the institution/agency authorities and has been in operation for at least two years, as evidenced by all legal documents and licenses from the relevant authorities
- Has the annual financial statements & monthly financial statements
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) minimum of 10%
- Non Performing Loan (NPL) maximum of 8%
Are there any tips to speed up the credit review decision?
Submit required documents completely and correctly.
For further information, please contact:
Jakarta : (021) 526 07 07
Denpasar : (0361) 227 721 - 4