Andara Bersama BPR
What is Andara Bersama BPR (ABB)?
ABB is a form of cooperation of Bank Andara with rural banks (“BPR”) in which Bank Andara serves as a coordinator bank to collect and distribute funds from and to BPR members of ABB, which aims to maintain the liquidity of the BPR members
Who can join ABB?
All rural banks (BPR) who is a member of DPD Perbarindo and meet membership requirements
Why must join ABB?
ABB was established as a media of fund collection and management sourced from the members of ABB and Bank Andara. The goal is to keep the liquidity risk of ABB members when a fund mismatch occurs. By joining a member of ABB, BPR will have the ability to prevent the possibility of a worse liquidity shortage.
Who currently member of ABB?
Now there are 192 BPR members of ABB which divided into three regions or areas: ABB DKI Jaya, ABB Bali and ABB West Nusa Tenggara (NTB).
What are benefits of ABB member?
1. Free periodically training from Bank Andara
2. Free AndaraLink installation, including banner & brochure production
3. Fund placement facility in Deposito Bank Andara
4. Uncomplicated process of Bank Andara credit loan
5. Receive information on Bank Andara’s latest product
6. Able to build more solid partnership with fellow BPR ABB members facilitated by Bank Andara
What are requirements for ABB member?
- Registered as a member of Perbarindo;
- Located in DPD Perbarindo area who already cooperate with Bank Andara to form ABB;
- It has been in operation for at least 2 (two) years;
- Non Performing Loan (NPL) maximum of 13%;
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) minimum of 8%;
- Minimum asset of Rp 1 billion;
- Capital paid-up in accordance with BI regulation;
- Having a giro account in Bank Andara;
- Completing all documents required by Bank Andara.
For further information, please contact:
Jakarta : (021) 526 07 07
Denpasar : (0361) 227 721 - 4