On Friday (19/7), Bank Andara conducted annual meeting of ABB member for Bali Area in Haris Hotel & Residence, Sunset Road Bali. ABB is an evidence of Bank Andara’s concern to microfinance institutions (MFIs) industrial development in Indonesia. ABB is one of Bank Andara’s activities that functions as APEX to BPR in each region and functions as a lender of first resort to help rural banks having liquidity mismatch.
This is as 4th annual meeting of ABB member that was established in 2009. Up to end of 2012, the total member of ABB is 114 BPRs that spread over in Bali area. During 2012, Bank Andara as ABB coordinator bank has conducted the following activities :
1. Pooling of Fund
- Collecting the ABB members’ deposit fund with total amount Rp 10,030,000 (114 BPRs).
- Fund placement at ABB members with total amount Rp 15,450,000,000 (67 BPRs)
2. Technical Assistance
- Bank Andara has conducted Marketing Public Relation training for all ABB members that was divided into 4 batches.
- Free Andaralink installment to 81 ABB members.
3. Financial Assistance
- Bank Andara has provided loan facility to 71 ABB members.
This annual meeting of ABB member also discussed the following agreements:
1. The usage of ABB Bali area 2012’s profit;
2. The commitment of ABB members on membership deposit;
3. The authority delegation to ABB committee on the decision to conduct ABB activities related through previous proposals under discussion by the respective Board of Commissioner (DPK);
4. The changes (addendum) ABB SOP in relates with official replacement, obligation of ABB participants to have current accounts at Bank Andara as well as delays in principal and ABB deposit interest’s installment.
The stronger ABB’s existence in 3 (three) areas of Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta and West Nusa Tenggara) it give more spirit to Bank Andara to commit on BPR’s development in Indonesia. ABB membership is also useful to enjoy the training by Bank Andara on various aspects of financial management. ABB members will also gain the information on available products and services such as AndaraLink, Joint Savings, and any other products due to be launched soon.