AndaraLink is a MFI network created by Bank Andara in an effort to provide an integrated technological support for MFI partners to provide access to financial services for low income people.
Money transfer to any account in commercial banks in Indonesia by using the mechanism of regular or express
Cash to Cash
Send and withdraw cash across AndaraLink network partner MFI
Monthly Bill Payment
MFI customers and non customers are able to pay monthly bill payment at MFI’s office and on-site (if required), including payment of bills as follows:
1. Electricity (PLN)
2. Telkom (home phone, Flexi post paid & Telkom Speedy)
Is a money deposit service to customer’s account at MFI through MFI’s field staff.
- Easy and quick access to a quality banking products and services
- Available in various devices such as Electronic Data Capture (“EDC”), Website as well as smart phone
- Easy to operate, no need special skill or expensive maintenance
- Supported by an extensive network of MFIs incorporated in AndaraLink partners
- MFIs can conduct cross selling of the product itself to users who are not customers AndaraLink